Our PWR Controller is a great and easy solution for your electric skateboard. You don't have to spend a lot of time to get it to work. Simply plug in the XT60 connector to your battery and connect the motor wires - even your grandma could do it!
The PWR Controller comes with a remote. Via the LEDs the remote also shows how much power there is left in the skateboard battery. On the remote, you can choose between 3 driving modes which changes the acceleration and top speed. With a press of a button, you can also switch between forward and reverse.
The remote is very reliable and we, at PWR BOARDS after thorough testing, has never experienced any dropouts or other problems with it.
The speed controller will be protecting the battery by limiting the amps, and shuts down when the battery is drained.
This controller is made for a Single motor setup.
Follow these steps to pair the remote and ESC:
1. Make sure that both the ESC and remote is turned off
2. Turn on the ESC on the LED power button
3. Press and hold the LED power button on the ESC for about 5 seconds until the LED power button starts blinking
4. Turn on the remote
5. With a toothpick or similar, press once the recessed binding button on the remote.
6. The green LED(s) on the remote should now light up.
7. Turn off the ESC and thereafter the remote.
8. Turn on the ESC and remote - the remote and ESC have now been paired
- Made for 10s battery
- Made for a single belt drive motor setup
- Max output: 50a
- Dimensions (cm): 8 x 6 x 1.5
4-10 Day Shipping
We ship out all orders, as fast as possible
5/5 Customer Satisfaction
We are proud to have an average of 5/5 stars on our Facebook reviews
Free shipping EU
We offer free shipping on all EU orders over 100€